Article 1 (Apply)
1. This Agreement is intended to determine the rights and obligations of the Company and users regarding the use of the Service, and is applied to all relationships related to the use of the Service by the Company and users.
The rules, regulations, etc. relating to the Services posted on the Site from time to time shall constitute part of these Terms.
2. In the event of discrepancy between the English version and the Japanese version of the Terms, the Japanese-language version shall prevail.
Article 2 (Definition)
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
(a) “Service” means the fan club platform service named “unitive” which is a website and smartphone application provided and operated by the Company.
(b) “Site” means the website provided by the Company on the Internet with the name “unitive”. The "Site" shall also include the "Service" where context permits.
(c) “Artist” means an individual or corporation that organizes and operates its own dedicated fan page in this service.
(d) "User" means any person who has registered this Service after approving the Terms.
(e) “Member” means a person who has approved this Agreement and has paid a monthly fee on one or more fan pages to use this service.
(f) "Personal information" is information about a living individual. a)Name, date of birth and other descriptions (such as documents, drawings or electromagnetic records (electromagnetic (electronic, magnetic) Or any other method that cannot be recognized by human perception.) Means a record made in the form of) or recorded or recorded using voice, motion, or any other method. Items (excluding personal identification codes) that can identify a specific individual (things that can be easily collated with other information and thereby identify a specific individual) Includes) and ② personal identification code.
(g) “Content” is a general term for text, sound source, photo, image, live streaming distribution, video, application, web page, digital ticket, digital item and other information provided by this service.
(h) “Intellectual property rights” means copyrights, patents, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights (the right to acquire those rights or apply for registration, etc. for those rights) Copyright means the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act).
(i) "Fan page" means the individual fan pages composed by artists on this site individually or collectively.
(j) “Free trial” means providing free use of this service for a certain period of time to users who meet specific conditions.
Article 3 (User qualification)
Article 4 (Change of Terms)
The Company may change these Terms and Individual Terms at any time as necessary, and will post the changed Terms on this Service. If the User uses the Service after changing these Terms and Individual Terms, it shall be deemed to have consented to the changes without any objection, and the fees and other matters relating to the Service shall be subject to the changed Terms. will do.
AArticle 5 (Artist registration)
1. Anyone who wishes to become an artist (hereinafter referred to as "Applicant for Artist Registration") shall apply for artist registration in accordance with the procedures determined by the Company after approving these Terms. Applicants who wish to register as an artist should refer to the artist application screen on this site and read the contents of this agreement in addition to the artist fees, usage conditions, information and services provided by this service, etc. You must apply for artist registration. The Company may, at its discretion, refuse to register an artist if the applicant for artist registration falls under any of the following items.
(a) When we determine that there is a risk of violating these Terms
(b) When all or part of the registration information provided to the Company is false, erroneous or omitted.
(c) If you have been previously deregistered for use of this service
(d) A minor, adult ward, guardian or assistant, without the consent of a legal representative, guardian, guardian or assistant
(e) Anti-social forces, etc. (meaning gangs, gangsters, right-wing organizations, anti-social forces, or other equivalents; the same shall apply hereinafter) or maintenance of anti-social forces, etc. through funding or other means If the Company determines that it has any exchange or involvement with anti-social forces, such as cooperating or participating in the operation or management
(f) In addition, if we determine that artist registration is not appropriate
2. If you are a minor, you must obtain the consent of a legal representative to use this service. If a minor agrees to the Terms of Service and applies for membership in the Service, the Company shall deem that the minor has consented.
Article 6 (communication terminal and ID, password)
1. The user is a communication terminal such as a mobile phone terminal (a device that records the authentication data given by the Company to the user. If the communication terminal needs an IC card such as a SIM card to perform communication, (Including the IC card, etc .; hereinafter referred to as the "communication terminal".) And the management of the ID and password. Users shall not allow third parties to use their IDs and passwords, or lend, transfer, buy, sell, pledge, etc. In addition, when lending, transferring, buying, selling, pleasing, etc. the communication terminal to another person, the user shall take appropriate measures so that the user qualification is not used by others.
2. If the Company confirms that the ID and password used at the time of login match the specified user information by a predetermined method, the Company will restrict the use of this service after the login to the use specified by the user information. I will consider it. Users shall be liable for damages caused by inadequate management of communication terminals, IDs and passwords, errors in use, use of third parties, etc., and we shall not be liable for them. If the user knows the ID and password to a third party, if there is a possibility that the communication terminal will be used by a third party, the user immediately informs us of it, and if there is an instruction of our company, Shall comply with this.
Article 7 (About user description information)
1. User description information refers to all information that the user has sent, posted, registered, and displayed (hereinafter, these actions are simply referred to as "descriptions") within the Service. The user who writes this information is solely responsible for the user description information. The user cannot describe the following information.
(a) Things that hurt the honor or trust of others
(b) Includes obscene expressions or nude images
(c) Thing that is fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading
(d) Promoting discrimination, prejudice, racism, hatred, harassment or infringement on individuals or groups
(e) It is violent or threatening, or promotes violent or threatening acts against others
(f) Patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, portrait rights and other rights that infringe
(g) Contains computer viruses
(h) Those seeking heterosexual relations
(i) Applicable to requests for heterosexual relations
(j) What leads to transactions outside of this site
(k) What is against public order and morals
(l) What violates the law or promotes violating acts
(m) Others that we deem inappropriate
2. The Company may delete the User Description Information if the User Description Information violates the Terms or if the Company deems it inappropriate, and shall not give any compensation or compensation to the User in connection with this. Not responsible.
3. The Company shall be able to use the User Description Information free of charge to the extent necessary for the provision and use of the Service, by copying it to our servers, publicly sending it to users and artists, and by other means. However, exchanges between users or between artists and users, except when a disclosure request is made by a public organization such as a court based on laws and regulations or warrants, etc. and when it is necessary for the Company's business and based on legitimate reasons. Among the information provided, the information that identifies the user or artist who can view it will not be viewed by the Company or third parties (excluding the user or the third party that the artist has permitted to view). The copyright contained in the user description information is not transferred to our company.
Article 8 (About personal information)
Article 9 (violation of these Terms)
If the user falls under any of the following items, the Company shall be able to cancel the user qualification without any notice, or may not allow the use of part or all of the Service for the period specified by the Company . In this case, we will not refund the fee we received, and we will not compensate you for any damages caused by our measures.
(a) In the case of personal information registration at the time of user registration application and personal information change after becoming a user, if the content is false or fraudulent, or if there is duplicate user registration
(b) When more than one year has passed without using this service
(c) When we judge that it has unduly caused trouble to other users.
(d) When the Company determines that it has an inappropriate relationship with antisocial forces
(e) Violation of these Terms and Individual Term
(f) If the Company determines that it is inappropriate as a user
Article 10 (Provision conditions of this service)
1. Equipment and communication means necessary for using this service shall be provided at the user's expense and responsibility. We do not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, discontinued or otherwise obstructed. The Company provides the application provided by the Company as is, and does not guarantee that the application operates properly and that the application is free from defects.
2. The Company may suspend the Service without prior notice for the following reasons. In this case, the Member's lifetime will continue to be in effect while the Service is suspended.
(a) When unavoidable system maintenance, telecommunications equipment maintenance or construction is unavoidable, or an unavoidable failure occurs to provide this service.
(b) When it is difficult to provide a normal service due to a significant load or failure given to this service, or when we determine that it is difficult
(c) When the Company recognizes that the provision of this service, such as falsification or hacking of data related to this service, may result in significant damage to users or third parties.
(d) When the provision of this service becomes difficult due to the suspension of the provision of telecommunication services by telecommunications carriers or domestic and foreign telecommunications companies, power supply services by power companies, and other public services.
3. The Company may change the contents of the Service without prior notice at its sole discretion.
4. The Company may abolish the Service by posting it on this site at least three months in advance.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the suspension, change or discontinuation of the Service under this section.
Article 11 (Prohibitions)
You must not:
(a) Copy, sell, publish, rent, publicly transmit, modify, adapt, etc., the content on the Service, unless the Company separately consents (excluding information posted on the fan page by the artist). Unless the artist expressly consents to these acts, the technical protection measures added to the content will be canceled or avoided.
(b) ID sharing by multiple people
(c) Unauthorized access, decryption, analysis, decompilation, disassembly or reverse engineering of applications provided by the Company, servers owned by the Company and information and communications generated by them, etc.
(d) The act of imposing an excessive load on the server used by the Company
(e) illegally or improperly collect, disclose or otherwise use personal information of other users or artists, or user and artist description information;
(f) pretend to be impersonating another person or entity or appearing to be unfairly related to another person or entity;
(g) Attempting to obtain the ID or password of another user or artist
(h) Send inappropriate data such as unsolicited mail, chain mail, viruses, etc.
(i) Use security holes, errors, bugs, etc. in systems and software related to this site.
(j) Use the Service using automated means such as bots
(k) use the Services for the purpose of altering or hindering them.
(l) hinder the use of the Service by other users and artists;
(m) Unfairly infringe on the copyright or other intellectual property rights, privacy, portrait rights, publicity rights, or other rights of any third party in any law or judicial precedent.
(n) Acting on behalf of, paying for, or receiving money through the Services;
(o) Post personal information of yourself or other users (including real name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other contact information) in a manner other than expressly permitted in the Service. thing
(p) commit fraud
(q) Cash transaction (real money trade), or the act of converting user ID and artist ID, data in this content, etc. to cash, or the sale or purchase of goods or information, etc., through them Or to provoke or solicit remarks
(r) Acts that are against public order and morals or that violate laws and regulations.
(s) Acts that violate these Terms and the Individual Terms, and other things that we deem inappropriate
Article 12 (Member registration on fan page)
Article 13 (Operation and management of fan page)
1. The operation of the fan page is entirely performed by the artist who established the fan page. In addition to the matters stipulated in this section, provision of information and services provided on the fan page (including, but not limited to, distributing content, holding events held through the fan page, granting privileges, etc.), etc. The management of decisions, changes, operation, etc. of matters concerning items shall be all performed by artists at their own responsibility and judgment. Any troubles, complaints, disputes, etc. arising in these matters shall be resolved between the artist and the user.
2. You agree that the artist controls the Fan Page at its own risk and judgment. The artist is at his own risk whether to include any text, images, videos or other content (including user-written information) posted on the fan page that he or she establishes and operates. Can be. Any troubles, complaints, disputes, etc. concerning deletion or posting of user description information shall be resolved between the artist and the user.
3. The Company shall not be liable for the management and operation of the fan page (including, but not limited to, the matters specified in the preceding two paragraphs) and any damages caused by this.
Article 14 (exit fan page)
1. The user can leave the fan page at any time by the procedure determined by us.
2. The artist will forcibly remove the user from the fan page if the user belonging to the fan page operated by the artist violates these terms, individual terms or the conditions set by the artist and disclosed on the fan page. Shall be able to The decision regarding the exit of the fan page is made by the artist himself, and we have no control over this. Any troubles, complaints, disputes, etc. related to leaving the fan page shall be resolved between the artist and the user, and we shall not be liable for any damages caused thereby.
Article 15 (Removal of fan page)
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 13, the Company shall not apply if the artist's management and operation of the fan page is extremely inappropriate, or if the artist who operates the fan page terminates the contract concluded with the artist, If the artist who operates the fan page violates the contract concluded with us, we will inform the fan page that any act that falls under the prohibited matter specified in this agreement or individual agreement is performed. In the event that the Company recognizes or otherwise determines that it is inappropriate to maintain the Fan Page, it shall have the right to delete the Fan Page, and shall indemnify the Artist and User for any compensation or compensation for this. Shall not be liable. In this case, the user belonging to the fan page will be deemed to have left the fan page at the time of the disappearance.
2. The Company shall not refund the monthly usage fee, etc. (defined below) and paid content fees received by the Company, even if the user exits the Fan Page.
Article 16 (User Billing)
1. You must pay a usage fee to register as a member on the fan page. Users can view details about their subscription to the service at any time by visiting My Page. You agree that your Service Account is for personal use only. In this agreement, "1 day" shall start at midnight Japan Standard Time and end at 11:59 pm Japan Standard Time on the same calendar day.
2. The Member Use Agreement for the Fan Page shall be concluded when the member registration procedure for the Fan Page is completed. By applying for member registration on the fan page, the user has requested the monthly usage fee as a member of the fan page and various taxes applied thereto in the member registration procedure, and the user has accepted it. You expressly agree that a credit card or other payment method that allows for continuous billing ("the Payment Method") will authorize us to charge you. . In addition to the monthly usage fee as a member of the fan page, additional services, other fees and various taxes applied thereto (including the monthly usage fee and various taxes applied thereto, together with the “Monthly usage fee etc. The same applies).
3. In using this payment method, the user shall acknowledge the following items in addition to the terms of this payment method and other service terms related to this payment method.
(a) Unless you leave the fan page, you will continue to pay the monthly fee etc. to the Company using this payment method.
(b) If there is a change in the content of the payment method originally registered (credit card number, expiration date, etc.) or change to another payment method, register that fact on My Page without delay thing.
(c) Even if you fail to register the change as described above, if the originally registered Payment Method is renewed, the Payment Method after the renewal or re-issuance ascertained by the issuer of this Payment Method Payment of monthly usage fee, etc.
(d) The issuing company of the designated payment method may not pay the monthly usage fee.
4. The Company shall, on a calendar day, commencing each month with the commencement of the member's enrollment (however, if the anniversary date is not included in a specific month, such as when the enrollment commences on the 31st, it will be the last day of that month). , Will be automatically charged to the Member's Payment Method based on the Member's usage during the relevant month. However, if a Member changes a Member's Payment Method, the change may result in a change to the Member's billing date. The Member is advised that the amount charged may vary each month due to promotional discounts, changes in the Member's subscription plan and changes in applicable taxes, and that the Member may invoice such Payment Method in advance. You agree. To prevent the next month's billing, members must leave the fan page before the monthly update takes place. The Company will charge a monthly usage fee, etc. to the payment method registered by the member during the registration procedure (or another payment method if the member changes the account information of the member). If a member leaves the fan page, no monthly refund will be refunded, but you will still be able to access the fan page for the remainder of the month. You cannot receive page benefits.)
5. All charges and fees are non-refundable. (If we determine that this service is appropriate, such as when the service was unavailable for more than 14 days due to technical problems), we will give preferential treatment to the affected subscribers , Benefits, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “special treatments”). The amount and form of such preferential treatment and the decision to provide them are at the sole and absolute discretion of the Company. You are not entitled to
6. In order to maintain this service, each user of this service must comply with the payment obligations agreed by each user. Therefore, we reserve the right to recover any money you have not paid for the Services. You must pay all amounts payable and any costs incurred by us in connection with collecting such amounts, including collection agency fees, reasonable attorneys' fees and arbitration or litigation costs. Is not limited to us). If the user is late for payment of monthly fees or other money to be paid to the Company, late damages will be incurred at a rate of 14.6% per year.
7． The usage fee for registering to the fan page may vary depending on the device.
Article 17 (Conditions for licensing content)
The rights regarding all contents provided by the Company within the Service shall belong to the Company or the right holder who has authorized or entrusted the distribution of the contents to the Company, and the Company shall grant the members patent rights and utility model rights owned by the Company It does not grant or license the use of design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, know-how or other intellectual property rights. Users shall not use the content provided by the Company in the Service by copying (except for copying for personal use), adapting, transmitting to the public, or using other methods. However, this does not apply to the content posted and posted by the artist on the fan page, which is explicitly licensed for use by the artist in accordance with the terms of the license.
Article 18 (user responsibility)
If you violate these Terms, you will be liable, without intentional negligence, to the Company, artists, other users or other third parties for damages caused by the violation.
Article 19 (Our responsibility)
1. The Company shall not be liable for the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of the contents of this service and the content and information obtained by users through this service. Users shall use the Service on their own responsibility, and the Company shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of other users and artists in the Service. Users should use this service within the scope of the law. The Company shall not be liable for any member who contacts Japanese or foreign law in connection with the use of this service. The Company shall not be liable for any provision of the Services except as expressly provided in these Terms. The Company shall not be aware of any trouble that may occur between users, between artists, between artists or other third parties, including the case specified in Article 13. Therefore, these troubles shall be discussed between the parties concerned and resolved by lawsuits, etc., and the Company shall have no responsibility.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, even if the Company is liable for damages to users due to the application of the Consumer Contract Law or for any other reason, the Company shall not be liable for damages The damages caused to the user by the above shall be limited to the direct and normal damages actually occurred, and the damage amount shall be up to 10,000 yen.
Article 20 (Change of registration items)
The User shall promptly notify the Company in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company if the registered items such as the email address are changed. In the absence of this notification, the Company shall be able to handle the registration without change. Users may not be able to use the service if they do not notify us of changes to the registration.
Article 21 (Notice from our company)
The notice from us is sent by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address registered with us, or by a notification method using the function of the application provided by us, and it arrives when e-mail or application notification should normally arrive Shall.
Article 22 (withdrawal from this service)
1. The user can withdraw from the service by the procedure specified by our company.
2. The Company shall be able to forcibly withdraw a user who has performed an act that falls under the prohibited matter set forth in these Terms without prior notice.
3. The Company shall not refund the monthly usage fee etc. and the fee for paid contents received by the Company even if the user withdraws.
Article 23 (Transfer prohibited)
The user may make a third party use his / her contractual status, qualifications or rights and obligations under these Terms without prior written consent of the Company, and shall assign, lend, set a security right to the third party, No other disposal is possible. In addition, electronic tickets and items purchased / obtained with this service cannot be transferred, loaned, set security interests, or otherwise disposed of to third parties.
Article 24 (Governing Law)
The governing law for this service and other terms is Japanese law.
Article 25 (Jurisdiction Court)
If a lawsuit arises between the user and the Company regarding this service, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive court of first instance with the exclusive jurisdiction.
Established March 16, 2020